Zucchini & Herb FrittersPosted by LETE ACTIVE on
Prep Time 10 minutes. Cook Time 10 minutes
Servings 3 people (makes 10 fritters)
Calories 286 kcal
Author Buffy Ellen
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 1/2 cup zucchini grated and packed, ~3 zucchini
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh herbs oregano, parsley, thyme, chives, rosemary
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Chop the onion and garlic and sauté for 3 minutes in 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Mix in a bowl with the zucchini, chickpea flour, herbs, salt and water.
- Pan fry 1/4 cup scoops in the remaining olive oil over a medium heat until the edges start to dry out (around 3 minutes), then flip and cook on the other side. Make sure the heat isn't too high or your fritters will burn.
- Place on a plate in a 50°C oven to keep them warm while you cook the remainder.
- Serve with vegan aioli, relish, avocado and tomatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Favourite toppings for these fritters: Guacamole, Creamy Cashew Aioli, tahini (white or black), nutritional yeast, relish/chutney Cashew Parmesan, pumpkin/sesame/sunflower seeds.
← Older Post Newer Post →